Re: Admission Control to the IETF 78 and IETF 79 Networks

2010-07-03 14:20:08

Enrico,

Nobody has suggested there was anything wrong with the old (NUL)
access method nor that any damage has ever been caused, but that
is entirely orthogonal to the matter at hand. We are (in November)
going to a location where such access is "required" (at least it
seems a good idea from host's point of view), so we are testing
it in another location, Maastricht, first to iron out bugs etc.

Ole