Re: [dispatch] VIPR - proposed charter version 3

2010-07-07 11:53:32
Yeah. Sigh.

I guess the issue then becomes whether this is enough of a step in right
direction that it can be built on - and whether it's worth the effort.

Cullen/Jonathan - can you speak to any of the operational issues w.r.t.
'failure surprise' in the existing implementation?

Regards,

Peter Musgrave