Re: [dispatch] VIPR - proposed charter version 3

2010-07-06 10:02:32
Hi Richard,

Clearly we don't want to be trying to solve the impossible - that could take
a really long time.

The mechanism in the ViPR drafts seemed to be able to accomplish the
"finding the party responsible for a number" - and IIRC this is based on
*running code* in the Cisco IME.

ViPR is frankly not beautiful (in the way ICE is not beautiful) but I do
think it can solve a problem which needs to be solved. Hence I support it.

Peter Musgrave

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Richard Shockey <richard(_at_)shockey(_dot_)us>