Re: IETF 78: getting to/from/around Maastricht

2010-07-13 03:16:30
On 07/13/2010 09:23 AM, Jaap Akkerhuis wrote:
     When in doubt, consult www.bahn.de

Since Brussles is i Belgie the last timeI looked, you might be better of
looking at<http://www.b-rail.be/main/E/>

That's the same software. If b-rail.be is competent about updating its route database with other companies' trains, then the results will be exactly as good as for bahn.de.

Sadly, bahn.de seems to have restricted its scope to Europe. Last week I searched for a connection from Oslo to Pyongyang, and bahn.de couldn't show me any. I think there are trains from Vladivostok and/or Beijing, but they're not in the database.

Arnt