Re: IETF 78: getting to/from/around Maastricht

2010-07-13 22:36:47

"Jaap" == Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap(_at_)NLnetLabs(_dot_)nl> writes:
    Jaap> I'm not really planning to take a train to IETF-79 but it is
    Jaap> an interesting idea. The Dutch internatial railway site
    Jaap> <http://www.nshispeed.nl/nl/internationale-trein> planner does
    Jaap> show you the Oslo <-> Peking trip which seems to take 196 hrs
    Jaap> 2 min (including transfers).

Cool.  But, it would be more cool ifwe just had the IETF *on* that
train :-)

Then the debase can be between whether the train should have it's own
AS, and whether we should MANET, RPL... and whether or not KEYPROV can
help us if we decide just to "borrow" wifi along the way...

] mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.