Re: IETF 78: getting to/from/around Maastricht

2010-07-13 04:49:59

(Not sure why this ended up on the main list instead of just the
ietf-78-attendees, but):

Right. My initial search (long time ago), gave Frankfurt Airport to
Maastricht via Strassbourg as the "best" option (combination of least
time and least changes), this later changed to Eindhoven, and yes, I
know it takes longer than some other options today. My return is
indeed via Liege, a 40 minute ride from Maastricht and then a straight
hop on a German ICE back to Frankfurt Flughf.

I'll take an extra hour over 3 changes any day, especially with
luggage.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj