RE: IETF 78: getting to/from/around Maastricht

2010-07-13 02:25:30
There this:
http://www.maastrichtbrusselexpress.nl/?id=26

But apparently it doesn't run on Sunday.

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Iljitsch van Beijnum
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 10:03 AM
To: IETF-Discussion list
Subject: Re: IETF 78: getting to/from/around Maastricht

On 13 jul 2010, at 7:19, Hasnaa Moustafa wrote:

I understood that the train runs daily from Brussels to Maastricht.

There are more than 10 connections daily. I can't seem to find the direct
Brussels - Maastricht train right now, though, the best options I see are with
two changes.

When in doubt, consult www.bahn.de