RE: WG Review: Call Control UUI for SIP (cuss)

2010-07-15 10:26:42
Cullen the answer to your question is No.

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Cullen Jennings
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 10:06 AM
To: Gonzalo Camarillo
Cc: DISPATCH list; IESG IESG; IETF-Discussion list
Subject: Re: WG Review: Call Control UUI for SIP (cuss)

I don't think this resolves the issue. The issue is if this information
is used for a call control. Basically do proxies need to be able to look
at this to make decision about what they are going to do. We at least
need a Yes/No answer to this question from the proponents of this work
and the charter to make that clear.