Re: IETF Logo Wear

2010-08-18 11:42:37
or http://www.pdphoto.org/PictureDetail.php?mat=&pg=7634

Given that the pun is based on Vint's observing that we had IP running
"over" all sorts of different media, as I recall his comment was "IP over
Everything".

d/

I remember Vint wearing the T-shirt on the SFO Inet meeting, I think
it was 1993, and I believe is the same T-shirt when he was featured on
the cover of Boardwatch Mag.

The T-shirt clearly said "IP on Everything", but I agree that in the
context of those days it meant "over" everything, such as Ethernet,
P2P, TDM, OCx, FR, ATM, SMDS, X.25, you name it.

I like the Internet Staff with a variant,  "Internet Staff != ICANN employee"

Cheers
Jorge