Re: Meeting Venue Preference Survey

2010-08-30 16:42:36
It depends what you want to do. Technical participation in a working
group by email works pretty well. But if you want to talk in person to
WG chairs of ADs or the IANA or RFC Editor staff or be eligible for
NomCom or have more impact at BoFs, etc., being there is important.
See also RFC 4144.

Donald