Re: can we please postpone the ipv6 post-mortem?

2010-10-11 09:50:19
-- isn't it a bit unseemly to be arguing over how we went so "wrong" with
IPv6--

100% agreement

It's time to use all what already works.

That is, use IPv4 with or without port restrictions.

It's also time to complete what already works with pieces that
miss to quickly extend IPv6 use to more configurations.

See above.

It should be largely advertised that, v4->v6 transition HAS started
(fortunately, not everybody is lagging behind):

It has been starting for these 15 years.

                                                Masataka Ohta