cell sim card recommendations

2010-10-26 20:58:31
Nihao,

The Beijing event info includes a reference to getting a sim card at the
airport:

   <http://www.ietf79.cn/show.php?contentid=46>

Some references I've seen elsewhere on the net suggest perhaps getting a China Mobile card in town at a store. (For example, much cheaper.)

What none of these provide is enough detail to know what specific services will come with the card and at what price. Predictably, I'm particularly interested in 3G data mode.

(Life in Barcelona was made vastly more comfortable by a second-tier provider's 100MB/day service at 3 EU/day. I'm hoping there is a similar option in Beijing that is convenient to obtain.)

Suggestions?

d/
--

  Dave Crocker