Re: draft-housley-two-maturity-levels

2010-10-30 22:37:39
It should be easier to get a specification to IETF standard than to start an
alternative standards organization.

I think that is still true and tried to convince the OpenID people that this
was the case but they did not believe me.

The question is priorities and costs. Having a process that is designed not
to function imposes real costs and reduces the influence of the
organization.

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Joel Jaeggli <joelja(_at_)bogus(_dot_)com>