Re: RE: [Full-disclosure] IPv6 security myths

2010-10-31 07:57:17
Perhaps I should have said deployable ...  Although it is deployed in some
places, and growing rapidly - I'd be surprised if your situation didn't
change over then next 12-15 months ...

/TJ
On Oct 30, 2010 11:28 PM, "Michel Py"
<michel(_at_)arneill-py(_dot_)sacramento(_dot_)ca(_dot_)us>
wrote:
TJ [trejrco(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com] wrote:
I would be quite curious to know your definition of failure, given
that
IPsec is currently deployed, and working in "more than a few"
deployments
On a possibly related note, IPv6 use deployed and working too ...

Failure means that, I leave in the capital city of California and I
can't find a single ISP that offers native IPv6. We're in the end of
2010. And no change in sight. Tunnels? Oh yes tunnels. I had that 10
years ago.

You call that deployed?

Michel.