Re: Proposed WG and BOF Scheduling Experiment

2010-11-08 03:44:10

"Henk" == Henk Uijterwaal <henk(_at_)ripe(_dot_)net> writes:
    Henk> So, I'd take it a step further: Starting Monday morning, 2 of the 7
    Henk> or 8 meeting slots in each session are reserved for BOFs and the other
    Henk> 4 or 5 for WG meetings.  That way, we'll have all the BOFs done by
    Henk> Tuesday lunchtime, giving time to discuss the results during the week,
    Henk> and impact on the rest of the schedule is minimal.

I think this is the best idea.
If the rooms for the BOFs are clearly identified, then we can also
easily give the BOFs 1hr slots rather than the 2.5 hour slots that
occurs most mornings.

] mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.