Re: Two step, three step, one step, and alternatives

2010-11-12 17:49:43

--On Saturday, 13 November, 2010 07:35 +0800 Dave CROCKER
<dhc2(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> wrote:

On 11/13/2010 7:01 AM, John C Klensin wrote:
We've now got your/the IESG's two-step proposal, Dave's
alternative, discussions about going directly to single step,

Single step???

That's not the alternative proposal that we put forward.  It
is an alternative two step:

Sorry Dave.  At the end of an IETF week, I guess we are all
tired.  Please note the comma and parse that as
 - the IESG's two-step proposal,
 - Dave's alternative [two-step proposal],
 - discussions about going directly to single-step,

  john