Re: Feedback on Day Passes

2010-11-22 15:29:08
Bob

Is there any data to tell us whether these one-day passes were targeting a specific WG or day of converged scheduling in which a key number of WGs met within an area?

It might be quite useful to know if day-passers were targeting a WG (and if so, which WG) or were just taking in whatever was on the day they wanted to (or could) attend.

James