Re: Wikipedia

2010-12-15 11:24:36
On 12/15/2010 12:08 PM, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
Yes, but you can only do that if (1) the author uses the
particular-version URL or (2) the author includes a visited-on note in
the citation.  It's lovely, however, that in wiki-based systems you do
have this ablity, and I agree that it'd be nice to encourage its use.

This indicates to me that the one of the checks the RFC Editor and possibly idnits should do is whether or not such citations have a "date accessed" notation.

    Tony