Re: Poster sessions

2011-01-10 19:39:25
+1.  Very strongly.

Whether the logistics of space and times could be worked out or
not, poster sessions strike me as a really bad idea and Fred has
summarized at least most of the reasons.  If we had a high
barrier to posting I-Ds, it might be different.  But we don't.

   john

--On Monday, January 10, 2011 14:38 -0800 Fred Baker