Re: Poster sessions

2011-01-08 11:42:05
2011/1/7 Brian E Carpenter <brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>

Firstly, I agree: as a general rule, to get official floor space of
any kind at the IETF venue, you SHOULD have posted a draft. If there
is no draft, that is exactly when you need a bar BOF. (Complicated joke
about the height of the bar for a bar BOF, and the drafts to be drunk,
goes here.)

I'm really in a rush, but I want to send my 0.02 too.  I like the idea of a
poster session, since a single I-D could go unobserved in the churn of other
 I-Ds.  Maybe a poster session with mandatory I-D (to be specified when
requesting the space for the poster) could be a nice solution.