Re: Poster sessions

2011-01-06 11:57:10
On Jan 6, 2011, at 4:32 AM, Marshall Eubanks wrote:

I am not sure it would fit well with the "IETF ecosystem," as it takes time
to scan through a bunch of posters, and it takes time to stand
by your poster and answer any questions, and time is always short at an IETF.
Maybe we could just have them in the halls and call them a "hall-BOF."

I like this idea.  A few ideas for requirements:

Slides MUST include the name of the draft so we can go read it in detail, and
mention which WG or pre-WG mailing list the discussion is taking place on.

If anyone puts an obvious product pitch on a poster, attendees SHOULD deface it
with snarky post-it notes and smeared food.