Re: Poster sessions

2011-01-11 17:48:56
On Jan 10, 2011, at 2:38 PM, Fred Baker wrote:

I'm envisioning the process and requirements of the poster sessions. In terms
of process, today if I post a -00 draft to a working group, I can generally
get discussion during the coming IETF meeting. What I think this suggests is
that instead I would show a poster at the coming meeting and get working
group discussion the meeting following. I'm not sure I like that implication.

Ah, good point.  I'd been imagining that the poster time would be for drafts
where there isn't already a WG working on 'em, or /maybe/ where the WG (or the
author) feels there's a need for wider participation.

That's what I'd be excited to peruse, anyhow.