Re: draft-housley-two-maturity-levels-05

2011-04-06 11:27:15

The last *several* revisions have been perfectly fine.
The most recent edits are also fine.

We're micro-editing this document at this point, meaning that
"perfect" is impeding our ability to deploy "more than good enough"
to replace 3-tier system that most IETF folks agree is broken,
and has been broken for at least a decade.

A tiny few people might like to edit this document more,
but the IETF supposedly operates upon rough consensus,
rather than either smooth consensus or unanimity.

Could we please Last Call, approve, and ship this right now ?

Yours,

Ran Atkinson