RE: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community-07

2011-04-09 06:54:19
Hi,
I reviewed version 7  and all my comments were addressed.
Roni Even

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Hoffman [mailto:paul(_dot_)hoffman(_at_)vpnc(_dot_)org]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 6:08 AM
To: Roni Even
Cc:
draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community(_dot_)all(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org;
 gen-
art(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; 'IETF-Discussion list'
Subject: Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-
community-06

On 3/10/11 6:12 AM, Roni Even wrote:
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

you may receive.

Thanks for the review. Everything on your list seemed fine, and will
appear in the next draft.

--Paul Hoffman