Gen-ART LC review of draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-03

2011-04-11 07:13:08
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-03

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2011-4-11

IETF LC End Date: 2011-4-23

IESG Telechat date:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

1.      In section 8.5 and 8.6 the draft says that "If no more password
pre-processing techniques are supported the exchange MUST be   terminated."
Reading section 6, I thought that NONE MUST be supported for
interoperability purpose.
2.      In section 8.1 and in figure 1 and figure 2 is there a maximum value
for "counter"?

Nits/editorial comments:

1.       In section 1 just before 1.1 you have "suceed" instead of "succeed"

2.       In section 4 third bullet "an" instead of "and"

3.       In section 4.2 "Two elementx" instead of "Two elements"

4.       In section 5 second row "authenticaiton" should be "authentication"

5.       In section 6 fourth row "identitcal" instead of "identical"