Re: Review of: draft-ietf-v6ops-v6-aaaa-whitelisting-implications-03

2011-05-02 11:19:50
Richard,

Oh, right.  Sorry, I thought the reference to AAAA had to do with the DNS.

Clearly, since it will only be used in the context of v6, it won't cause any confusion.

My own having mistaken the title of the document as being the longstanding use of the term for DNS Whitelisting of anti-abuse-related addresses was merely an exception.

d/