Re: Could you build a linux distro?

2011-06-05 17:43:40
On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 7:40 PM, Krishna Birth
<krishnabirth(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
I want a linux distro. Could you tweek an existing distro e.g. Ubunto or
Fedora?

Please tell me if I wanted a logo installed, put fonts, remove other fonts
at console/terminal, verbose, gui, apps and perhaps put a keyboard app,
startup browser with specific website, what would you charge for live or
install distro and also for regular maintenance?

Best,

Meeku

Press Release

“onlliinnee” is meant to be an opensource foss operating system.  It
is meant to be free os and a linux based distro.  What is meant to be
different and planned about onlliinnee is:  only unique fonts,
software, development, a specific website home page on the browser,
startup screen connects to video website/s,  related with model
railroad / railway, diecasting and ‘automation over internet protocol’
(AOIP) especially Rail Model AOIP (RMAOIP)  and is for Srila
Prabhupada: the always on eternal spiritual initiating and education
guru. Regarding any questions about this, send message to:
identi.ca/onlliinnee (after joining identi.ca)

www.onlliinnee.net

copyright 2011 onlliinnee.  all rights reserved worldwide.