Re: TSVDIR Review for draft-ohba-pana-relay-03

2011-06-07 03:53:35
Hello Ohba-san,

Thank you so much for your quick response.
I agree with your comments and won't have further comments as long as
the doc is updated based on your response.

Regards,
--
Yoshifumi Nishida
nishida(_at_)sfc(_dot_)wide(_dot_)ad(_dot_)jp

2011年6月6日5:59 Yoshihiro Ohba