Re: Last Call: <draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-06.txt> (The 'about' URI scheme) to Proposed Standard

2011-06-17 01:54:21
On 2011-06-17 06:37, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
I suppose adding it as an IANA-registered scheme, referencing something that's
Informational, is a reasonable way for a new browser implementer to be reminded
that support for such a scheme is common and probably expected.

Optimally, we had a strategy by which we can reserve certain scheme names (*), although they aren't really interoperable nor have a proper spec.

Best regards, Julian

(*) about, chrome, itms, ical, and probably many more...