Re: Getting to Quebec City

2011-06-20 17:50:22
At 10:43 AM -0500 6/18/11, Mary Barnes wrote:

As far as renting a car, it is likely a very good choice for anyone that is arriving in Montreal later in the day. I have a choice of one direct flight to Montreal that puts me arriving in Montreal > 7pm. Even a one stop flight still puts me arriving around that time. So, given my experience in Maastricht with trains and a trip that took about 18 hours gate to gate, I plan to rent a car (and drop it off in QC on Sunday), which results in a trip < 8 hours gate to gate.

I was considering flying to Montreal and taking the train to Quebec City, but the only schedule that was reasonable for me involved an overnight in Montreal. I am planning to take the train from Quebec City to Montreal on Friday, and fly home from Montreal on Saturday.

--
Randall Gellens