Re: Getting to Quebec City

2011-06-18 17:13:31

On 18 Jun 2011, at 17:08, John R. Levine wrote:

As far as renting a car, it is likely a very good choice for anyone that is
arriving in Montreal later in the day.  I have a choice of one direct flight
to Montreal that puts me arriving in Montreal > 7pm.

FYI, there is a direct bus from YUL to Quebec that leaves at 20:30.  With
Wifi, even.  It's a reasonable choice, and about $100 less than a one way car
rental.  The Quebec bus station is adjacent to the train station and a quick
taxi to hotels.

I'm flying internationally to Montreal and have a connecting flight from there
to Quebec City with Air Canada (if they're not on strike, though the planes
still to be flying despite that).  The connect is listed at 50 mins so is
probably about 30-40 in the air.

Tim