Re: My Internet experience in the West at times is comparable to female foeticide

2011-06-22 08:31:24
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 01:59:49PM +0100, Dave Cridland wrote:
On Wed Jun 22 09:59:14 2011, Krishna Birth wrote:
Swlug (South Wales) has banned my posting to it's Linux group,

You were banned there because your posts were (very) off-topic,
you're not local to South Wales, and finally because we felt like it
- you have no particular right to post to SWLUG's mailing list,
after all.

Furthermore, (putting on my IETF's Sargeant at Arms hat) Krishna's
complaint isn't on-topic for the IETF list, either.

                                        - Ted