Re: notes from discussion of KARP design guidelines

2011-07-13 12:44:32
Replacing a widely used term ("on the wire") with term that folks will not understand does not seem to me personally to be a benefit.

In terms of this document, I do not see a problem with the usage as it is. This is not a protocol document. The use of the current term in this context seems helpful rather than harmful.

Yours,
Joel