Re: notes from discussion of KARP design guidelines

2011-07-13 13:35:12
As I said in my earlier note proposing responses to Joe, we would be happy to some text in the front clarifying the usage. Quoting from my earlier email:

This text would note that it is a widely used term in IETF documents, including many RFCs. It would also state for clarity that in this document it is used to refer to the message sent from one routing process to another.

Apparently, this does not address Joe's concern.

Yours,
Joel