Re: notes from discussion of KARP design guidelines

2011-07-13 15:46:05
Sorry, I apparently missed part of your earlier note.
Would text like:
This document uses the term "on-the-wire" to talk about the information used by routing systems. This term is widely used in IETF RFCs,but is used in several different ways. In this document, it is used to refer both to information exchanged between routing protocol instances, and to underlying protocols that may also need to be protected in specific circumstances. Individual protocol analysis documents will need to be more specific in their usage.

work to address the issue?
Yours,
Joel