Re: IAOC: delegating ex-officio responsibility

2011-07-26 08:57:25
There is one error that must be fixed, and several nits. Otherwise, WFM.

Marshall

There is a big typo in Section 2.1

  The ISOC board of Trustees, the IAB, and the IAOC will appoint two

s/IAOC/IESG/

Nits

Section 1

   an integrated perspective about their bodies work to the IAOC.

s/bodies/body's/

Section 2.2

s/Two member /Two members /

on 3 bulleted lines.

Section 2.3, title

2.3.  IAOC membership

*
*
*
*
*
*
s/IAOC/IETF Trust/

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Olaf Kolkman <olaf(_at_)nlnetlabs(_dot_)nl>