Re: https

2011-08-29 10:16:33
Try it with Chrome and it makes you feel like the world blew up, I suppose intentionally as a fail-safe for the user-sake.

Doug Barton wrote:
Joel,

I don't know what "It doesn't" is supposed to mean, but visiting
https://www.ietf.org/* today with firefox it is still reporting that the
certificate expired yesterday.

Given the volume of discussion about the topic starting yesterday when
the problem started one could easily make a case for "it's still broken"
being a significant "issue."

cc'ing the address listed as "Report Website Errors" on the home page.

Doug