Re: Need help tracking down problem accessing IETF Subversion repository on Mac OS X

2011-09-25 21:25:41
On Sep 25, 2011, at 7:20 PM, Stuart Cheshire wrote:

% svn info https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/hybi
svn: OPTIONS of 'https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/hybi': SSL negotiation
failed: SSL error code -1/1/336032856 (https://svn.tools.ietf.org)

If you're on a Mac, can you please try this command for me and let me know if
it works for you or gives the 336032856 error?

Happens to everyone with a Mac. Someone else will chime in before we
Californians wake up tomorrow saying what the problem is. Speculation on a
different list was that this is a mismatch between SSL library versions with
some interaction with the new TLS renegotiation fix, but I haven't seen
substantiation.

--Paul Hoffman