Re: meeting slots

2011-10-12 13:11:58

On 10/12/2011 10:27 AM, Margaret Wasserman wrote:
I was not picturing everyone adding their own conflicts.  However, I thought
this might help us avoid some of the issues we've had in the past, where
obvious group-level conflicts are omitted, and meetings have to be rescheduled
at the last moments.

I'll suggest a more distributed model:

Chairs circulate among their wg, the conflicts they believe should be avoided. When that discussion settles down, the chairs submit their set to ietf staff. IETF staff and ietf main list are thereby spared the effort, but each set gets review beyond the chairs.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking