Re: meeting slots

2011-10-13 12:03:11
I understand Dave's concern, but I think it would be valuable to make it easy
to see
what has been requested. Any changes to the conflict list would still have to
come
through the chairs, encouraging that distributed work model.

I've entered this as an idea that someone might pick up for work at a
codesprint:
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/710>

RjS