Re: LISP is not a Loc-ID Separation protocol

2011-10-29 05:07:16
Hi Masataka,

I mean no offence.  I try to keep my messages brief, and it would be
tortuous to write "the LISP protocol" at every point in this discussion.

In the context of the IETF, I think "LISP" means the protocol.  I was
not discussing the LISP programming language at all.

  - Robin