Re: From Pandoc To RFC

2011-10-31 12:00:08
[ Quoting <cabo(_at_)tzi(_dot_)org> at 14:13 on Oct 29 in "Re: From Pandoc To
R..." ]
Pandoc that in combination with Make and XSLT scripting to can produce
internet-drafts in XML format

Nice!

Thanks.

There also is kramdown-rfc2629.
See the example at https://github.com/cabo/kramdown-rfc2629 (the stupid.mkd
there is the source for an actual I-D).

The main feature that kramdown-rfc2629 seems to have beyond Miek's
pandoc-based solution is support for (markdown extended syntax) tables.

I since added that too, so that also works :) The github readme
https://github.com/miekg/pandoc2rfc/blob/master/README.mkd
is more up to date.

I also did some automatics for fetching/caching RFC/I-D references from
xml.resource.org.
I do like Miek's approach to properly using markdown's reference syntax -- I
invented my own instead, but might want to add support for Miek's syntax as
well.

Grüße, Carsten

 grtz,

--