Re: From Pandoc To RFC

2011-10-29 07:13:37
On Oct 29, 2011, at 12:58, Olaf Kolkman wrote:

Pandoc that in combination with Make and XSLT scripting to can produce
internet-drafts in XML format

Nice!

There also is kramdown-rfc2629.
See the example at https://github.com/cabo/kramdown-rfc2629 (the stupid.mkd
there is the source for an actual I-D).

The main feature that kramdown-rfc2629 seems to have beyond Miek's pandoc-based
solution is support for (markdown extended syntax) tables.
I also did some automatics for fetching/caching RFC/I-D references from
xml.resource.org.
I do like Miek's approach to properly using markdown's reference syntax -- I
invented my own instead, but might want to add support for Miek's syntax as
well.

Grüße, Carsten