Re: colour coding

On 11/17/11 5:33 PM, t.petch wrote:
I notice that
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/
is now adorned with turquoise and khaki stripes;  political affiliation? success
rate in producing Full Standards? meeting at IETF82?
It's seems they're color-coded to the responsible AD.

Yup, I asked Henrik for this feature, and being Henrik he had it done in a day. My browser just displays them as little colored squares next to the name, not stripes. Handy if you need to do a quick scan for the responsible AD.

pr

Qualcomm Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102