Re: Consensus Call: draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request

2011-11-30 20:57:27

On Nov 30, 2011, at 9:41 PM 11/30/11, Victor Kuarsingh wrote:

Ralph,

Please note the following report:

WIDE Technical-Report in 2010 (DOC wide-tr-kato-as112-rep-01.pdf)

Thanks for the reference. Do you have an easy pointer to retrieve the doc?  I'm
curious about how the data was gathered and what conclusions are drawn.

- Ralph

Report suggested that all three RFC1918 blocks are well utilized.

Regards,

Victor K

On 11-11-30 9:19 PM, "Ralph Droms" <rdroms(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>