Re: Consensus Call: draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request

2011-11-29 22:30:09
anyone who thinks this will not be used as 1918 space should share
what they are smoking.  the question is not if, but rather how many
milliseconds before it is.  that is the operational reality.

and we should have a betting pool on how long before it is leaked
into a measure such as route-views.

and all this is aside from the pnp, skype, ... and other breakage.
and, imiho, we can screw ipv4 life support.

this has become a contest of wills, not a technical discussion.

randy