Re: The work of an IAOC/Trust member

Subpoenas served on the IETF (Trust) about prior art or IPR disclosure,
>>  not on individuals. It was never a problem when I was on the IAOC, just
>>  a matter of being aware.
>
>  What about 'anti-trust' actions?  Who cops it for those, were a particular
>  RFC or I-D considered anti-competitive?
That's a different question entirely, where the plan of record is to
get up to date legal advice. IANAL.

+1

The Trust report at IETF plenaries discusses the kinds of supoenas we get. I believe they are typically about IPR, such as for copies of blue sheets to provide information about participation.

My own expectation is that something as broad as anti-trust would be likely to get much wider involvement among the IETF community...

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking