Re: EFF calls for signatures from Internet Engineers against censorship (SOPA,ProtectIP/PIPA)

2011-12-17 15:52:13
The letter was posted thur 15-Dec-2011..

An Open Letter From Internet Engineers to the U.S. Congress
December 15, 2011 | By Parker Higgins and Peter Eckersley
<https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/12/internet-inventors-warn-against-sopa-and-pipa>

(wish I hadn't missed the call-for-signatures going by)

Seems we can all just GetYourCensorOn ..or we can go after SOPA / ProtectIP
(PIPA):

  <http://getyourcensoron.com/>

  <http://americancensorship.org/>

HTH,