Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-19.txt> (The RPKI/Router Protocol) to Proposed Standard

2011-12-21 10:09:17
hi,

hereby i want to declare (by myself and on behalf of Juniper Networks Inc.),
support for the the rpki-rtr protocol. Juniper Networks Inc. has got an
implementation
of the protocol based on, draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-19. Our implementation
passed interop testing with 3 different rpki caches (BBN, RIPE, ISC) and got
a exposure to a couple of our tier-1 SP customers for labe test purposes.

thanks !

/hannes