Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-19.txt> (The RPKI/Router Protocol) to Proposed Standard

2011-12-21 16:22:37
Folks,

I like to voice my support (on behalf of Cisco Systems) as well. Cisco
Systems has recently shipped RPKI Router protocol implementation (in IOS
software release).

Our implementation has been tested with two different RPKI cache
implementations (RIPE, RPKI.NET) and is currently going through lab tests
with our customers.

We are also in process of writing an implementation survey for this
protocol.

Regards,
Keyur